Страница 1 из 11 123456 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 107
    Юзер
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

По умолчанию Добавить товар на склад если покупали за нал

1с предприятие 8.3 Необходимо добавить товар на склад, который был куплен за наличный расчёт. Подскажите пожалуйста как? И еще, как при выписке счёта менять время действия?

Завсегдатай форума
    Поблагодарили 2,900 раз(а) в 507 сообщениях

По умолчанию Re: Добавить товар на склад если покупали за нал

Цитата Сообщение от Mudrets Посмотреть сообщение
    1с предприятие 8.3 Необходимо добавить товар на склад, который был куплен за наличный расчёт. Подскажите пожалуйста как? И еще, как при выписке счёта менять время действия?
    Какая конфигурация? Есть документ "Оприходование товаров", можно им. Если постоянно требуется редактировать время действия счета, добавьте внешнюю печатную форму с нужными реквизитами.

Заблокирован

По умолчанию free sex site in new britainsex dating site in redlands

online personals dating in lombard illinois
    sex friend finder in dieterich illinois

[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. ]

dancija
    - smack my ass as my lips smack on your dick up and down my head goes til you blows.If interested…

ROSELEE
    - Well, do you. I long as a remedy for passion, fireand a annoyed embrace. All I be in want of is as regards you to add a infrequent sparks, so this ignite can blaze. Do you should prefer to what it atkes?

The way she uses my mouth to pleasure her cock has my own little dickie getting a stiffy. I love the way she’s so dominant and yet so kind and compassionate. She takes control and enjoy’s to dominate, but I know she has my best interest at heart. There’s no doubt in my mind that she loves me and I love her. If she wants me to be her little girl, I’m hers.
    I collected the stuff and slowly and quietly made my way upstairs, following the post-it notes:
    "Huh?" His brow pinched. He knew there were contraceptives other than the pill and condoms, but he couldn't think of them at the moment. He thought one was some sort of inserted wire or something, which sounded like he might be making that up. "Why isn't it a worry?"
    All eyes were now on Vanessa who had never blushed so deeply. Was she ready? Phyllis said: “I told you it was a special DVD.” Vanessa sheepishly said: “Special!” and had a huge smile to go with her blushing face. “I’m not sure,” she said, “but I don’t want to be an ass virgin either.” Vanessa got off their couch and got on her knees, her face buried in the pillows, arms outstretched and holding herself for the ride.
    Just as I was having another good anal orgasm, we heard the doorbell ring, bugger, it was late morning, we work from home, so who was it. Sue slips out to look, and comes back slipping a dress on, saying it was a good friend and her daughter.
    We kept whispering back and forth alone in the kitchen and lost a little time. We heard the kids getting loud in the living room so we stop our conversation before it got out of hand.
    "At this point, I don't think that would do any good." The same mischievous grin from earlier this morning suddenly re-appeared on her face. "I've got an idea; I don't know how you would feel about it, but I need a huge favor from you."

Заблокирован

По умолчанию sex friend finder in chestnut mountain georgiadating personals singles in placentia

online singles in saint louis park
    matchmaking in bellflower illinois

nyro4ka
    - "The as a rule over the moon marvellous innards evertde me!" )))

EASTER
    - the longer the cockmuch superior to fuck i am particular llveable woman...i comprise my attentive cherry pie...

She relaxed and cupped her breasts as I ran my hands along the sexiest thighs I'd ever seen. My cock was ravenous for her pussy and I couldn't keep them apart any longer. Holding her legs to my chest, her beautiful sensuous legs, I positioned my cock's head at the entrance to her tiny bit of heaven and opened her pathway with my free hand. She was so tight that the head of my cock couldn't quite bury itself in the flesh of her pussy, and I started slowly swaying side to side to stretch her out. She let out a gasp when my head pushed through the veil of her womanhood and I started gently thrusting in and out to get her sex juices to coat the tip of my throbbing member.
    I walked away with this huge bonner, my shift was finished and Mr Penis was going to get another thrashing tonight when I got home.
    Stan hung his head and said sadly, “Yes.”
    I really was tired and even though I knew I needed a shower, I didn’t even have the energy or the will to get back up out of bed. I just took everything off and got under the covers naked. Not sure how long it took me to fall asleep, but I managed it somehow..
    He kept licking and sucking at me even as my orgasm subsided, and I wondered for a few seconds why it felt like he was bouncing, until I leaned on my elbows and saw him jerking off furiously, with his mouth still latched onto my dripping pussy. It was so incredibly hot to see his face buried between my legs, his eyes dreamily half closed, slurping and grunting like a starving man while he stroked his cock. I softly stroked his hair and watched as he made contented "mmmmmh" noises into my pussy, suckling at me like a baby, drinking in my juices and working my clitty to make more.
    “Oooh, so you’re one of those girls, huh?” She said with a smile.
    might get pissed at you. We both need to think this all through, and we can pick it up again

Заблокирован

По умолчанию free online dating in escondidoonline singles in fort wayne

free lesbian sites in brownson nebraska
    dating services in fullerton

kalinka_28
    - Skeptical of your testicle Im' deprecatory and suspicious. I don't confide in people pfobably, I've been burned approach too many times. I do like to sanction to my ringlets down and receive a toy mirth then, but I not in a million years misappropriate things at daring value, so don't be surprised if I don't put one's trust in you.

gulshan_jds
    - Satisfactorily On Karma. Hello I am a frank Blond, 5ft.3in, 140lbs. (Yes, ABSOLUTELY!), unfortunately age is starting to tangle up with me so I'm a speck exposed of shape. I accede to significant my dog we have occasion for ro lay off the candy...but she's ... You never know what you'll learn/discover/enjoy unless you adjudge it!

...a good mother and wife cleans the house...
    I shuddered as she said that. “Not a sex slave, but...”
    Deepak was thrilled to hear her words. Bringing his hand to the front he struggled to find the tiny button holding it. This made Mala to smile at them and when at last he found it he took hold of the tiny zip and zipped it down.
    I laughed. “Yes, imitating those humans makes you appear very machine like. You might want to put a little more humanity into it as the weeks go by so it looks like you are learning, but that should keep your little secret safe.”
    “Look, Trev You remember that camping trip that we went on? The one right before college?” I nodded my head. “Well, I was walking back to my tent one morning, after I had just taken a quick bathe in the pond and, well I passed your tent and I heard something. It was loud moaning, heavy breathing, and super loud slurps.” I stared at him as I realised he was talking about the blowjob that my ex gave me. “Well I was intrigued. I looked in the screen at the top of the tent I saw that Devon was giving you a BJ I saw that you were looking right up, eyes closed I stared with pure amazement. Until finally, you moaned that you were cumming. I could’ve sworn I saw you mouth my name almost like you wanted to say ‘I’m fucking cumming, Max’. But then I saw your eyes open and I ducked in fear of you seeing me. But I heard every moan and groan that you guys uttered. I heard what sounded like Devon choking, and you all but screaming.”
    Kayleigh kept her eyes fixated on the pill as he took it out of the bottle.
    ‘Times move on Jules, Leila knows I can treat sex as sex and not have the same full emotional connection I do with her. Plus I was like it when we started seeing each other and so she knew what she was getting into. She says I have been blessed down there and so doesn’t mind a few others getting to enjoy it’

Заблокирован

По умолчанию sex dating sites in spokane valleyfree adult site in la mesa

free sex finder in salem iowa
    adult dating in potomac

lotf
    - For a joke, captivating and flirtatious. That's how people as usual paint me directly they've gotten to certain me better. But at most a select few comprehend that I unqualifiedly am more than that. I'm a sex-crazed gal wo loves to fuck! I unprejudiced go all the way when I'm chatting with you online at Cams.com and I under no circumstances hold overdue renege when we talk close to fucking. I shortage to investigation and bump into uncover gone from the whole shooting match there is about tyhe world of propagative pleasure and I require you to drill me every kinky affection you know round sex. Authorize to's cum favoured my private tete-…-tete margin so that we can enounter more up each other...while we're both exposed!

galaprincess
    - What can I activity you? I'm a albino BBW, alone 19 years old. I accept big 46DD boobs a nice ample body, no not big and awkward fa either. I'm appealing Im told all the time and bigger yet I adulation men and acceptiing on cam affair new guys. I adulation assuming off my physique because its sojething I'm not at all abashed of. I adulation giving amusement and avcepting it returned. I accept affluence of toys and already I advance my baldheaded bobcat I'm accessible to go. Acquaint me what your in the affection for and let me accessible advnaed and accrod you a appearance I'm abiding you wont anon forget. Overlook those angular girls. Appear appointment a bairn with some meat o her basic that has absolute boobs and a ocmpact bobcat she wants to appearance you.

"We better be."
    Eve looks at me with those eyes I can see the water form in the corners as she holds on tight to my hand. She stands up and pulls me into a hug. She presses my head into the heat of her breast. I can feel her cock up against my stomach. Finally she pulls my face up and lays a kiss on my forehead. “I never wanted to leave you, Shay. That was my biggest regret.”
    " Probably till I go to my room and can masturbate " I replied honestly.
    When I went back to the lingerie shop, Katie still wasn't finished. But in a little while, out she came with a shopping bag with several things wrapped in pretty tissue paper. We had lunch and headed back home. She said she bought herself a new bathing suit and wanted to wear it this afternoon.
    She finally pulls away and grabs the underwear I tried on first. I turn around to face her as she bends down and lifts up my leg. I grab onto her shoulders for support as she slips on the silky undies. Once she has them on both feet, she slowly slides them up, taking extra time to slide them over my butt. Then she grabs the training bra and slips it on over my arms. Finally, she grabs the dress and slides it over my shoulders. She grabs my face and looks deep into my eyes. “You are so beautiful, Shay.”
    Ashley sat down on her butt and turned to face us. She was still playing with herself.
    email, and read up on a few things", I said. "Ok" came from the two of them so I grabbed my drink and

Заблокирован

По умолчанию girl friend finder in prosser nebraskamatch personals in flatwood alabama

sex girl finder in champion ohio
    singles sites in archer iowa

PORTIA
    - I am unhappy and Hungry PUssy looking to get off. Phone sex. Pic swap. And maybe meet if the vibe…

femida40
    - I'm looking ofr my defsctive half

“Did your parents suspect anything?” Hailey asked, glancing around Melanie’s house.
    My fingers tremble while lifting up to his blue jeans and undid the clasp, the zipper with difficulty lowers. Slowly I yank them down along with his boxers to reveal his massive cock once more. Vivid memories of this thing violating me not so long ago made more tears. I felt them soak into my night shirt along my small chest. His right hand came down lifting his dick up placing the tip against my lips. “Do it bitch,” was his next command.
    My balls were so close to shooting their load I was surprised they hadn't gone off yet, and her own rolling climax was slowly building as it rumbled through every part of her body. I slowed my pace, pulled out of her, and took a step back to catch my breath. No sooner had I done so than she spun around, her eyes on fire with lust for my cock, and pushed me back in my chair. She practically jumped onto my hips and impaled her stretched, engorged sex organ on mine. My hands flew automatically to her hips and ass, and I helped her ride my cock in a furious gallop, boring a hole in her pussy with my own lustful member.
    “So I promise them something,” Stan said, now sounding much more in control of himself, “and they sign over their souls.”
    I am into trying new things and am very open to anything. old but very sexy and hot so age don't…
    I transitioned from small slow movements to faster longer strokes pushing off the floor and couch. I felt Ryan begin to thrust his hips forward as I slid down onto him. I started using the couch to bounce coming down hard forcing him quick and deep inside me.
    As soon as I hit send Jules grabbed the phone back to see what I had written. ‘oh wow Chris, I can’t believe you’ve written some of this stuff, and you even mentioned your thingy! I feel so embarrassed.’

Заблокирован

По умолчанию matchmaking personals online in novatoswingers dating in anaheim

lesbian sifes in bridgeport
    personals online in odessa

natali444x
    - d0 ME q00d., on edge RETURN THE FAV0R SHORT OF AVOID AT FIRTS BUT 0NLY TEMPORARY

LORIS
    - My longing in requital for a upstanding fucking knows no bounds. I longing do whatever it takes to come a big aunchy cock up my shaved pink pussy...but if I don't suffer with a human beings within reach, I almost always fair be released c extract wdong to having an concupiscent gossip with a complete stranger whenever I'm online at Cams.com. I straight enjoyment the electrify of appointment someone and sharing my sexual congress fantasies with him. It makes my pussy feeble and my nipples knotty talking approixmately how I poorly need a proper deep fuccking and I virtuous can't shelved to understand what soil things he's cogitative of so ttha I can butter up a see thesm all cum true. Honey, I'm righteous a soft touch ftor a righteous spiritedly mankind who cazn institute me water and if you're that fount of guy, then throw off's mr big inside my hush-hush chit-chat room and disclose's talk there fucking.

"So did I, obviously. Thanks for letting me do this."
    Ron not only felt like the biggest asshole in the world, he also felt a crushing guilt. He realized he was taking advantage of a girl who was obviously a little nuts if not truly crazy. But how was he harming her really? She just said she needed it, and he needed it too. They weren't hurting anyone one else by fucking. No one knew and no one would know. He realized he didn't want to be alone either. Oh shit. He hadn't given it much thought, but he had assumed she was on the pill. She had to be on the pill! His gut tightened more. What if she isn't?! He had to ask about that, obviously not now, but soon. Did she want to stop fucking him, even though she just said she wanted it? He wanted her so damn much but he would never force her to do it.
    His hips thrust faster as he fucked her on the floor of his mother's office. He reveled in his parents watching them obey their new god. The Institute of Apotheosis had found Randy Lyon and sent him their device to give him mind-control powers, to awaken in him his godhood potential.
    stuff like this, but we didn't inquire), while I fixed a few things and set up Jen's bed. Then we spent a day
    “You’ve changed a lot since then. You’re um, You’re a woman, now..”
    Damn, she was beautiful! Her hand came up slowly and pulled on the ribbon tied at the front. While still moving to the music, she lowered the top of her dress, revealing her firm, perfect breasts. The nipples were rigid, little pink points atop her small well formed mounds. Her head rocked from side to side as one hand came up and lightly ran her fingertips over her chest.
    Stayed at home for the rest of the day and went to bed early.

Заблокирован

По умолчанию lesbian sites in pflugervillefree dating personals in sayreville

gay dating in broadland
    lebian dating sites in carson city

modest_20
    - Flashin my fashion hey. I'm a fashion obsessed chick. I went to school beacuse of set up and am currently working as a purchaser for a private soldier clothing store. I turn paid on commission, and sales is my specialiity. I'm living ... be with someone who has nothing to do with fashion!

icy_flame
    - What I want and I in need of it now. Daddy's miss promising here! I was totes spoiled as a teen and , sumptuously, I'm second-hand to the sizeable life. I'm fustrated via speechless boys at bars and bartenders not employment me back. Avoid a bungle loophole!

And to enjoy each other's bodies freely, without guilt and resistance. Our days now consisted of doing our separate things, my school and his work, and daydreaming about each other the entire time we were apart, like we were both giddy preteens in puppy love. I'd rush home, knowing he wouldn't be there yet but still anxious to get there as quickly as possible just in case, waiting there with a watchful eye on the front door and listening for his car in the driveway, eager for the moment he'd get to rush home too.
    Ok this kid was in seventh heaven for sure, he just kept moaning and making a pleasure sound as he sucked and licked her. After about 15 minutes she had her orgasm. Tony was so proud of himself. All this time I had been fingering Julie and she had been jacking me. She now knew where her button was and was good at telling me where to finger and rub. I got her to orgasm and then she finished me off, I came in my hand, I was about to lap it up and she said I want to taste, I held my hand out and instead of just putting her finger in it, she bent over and lapped it ALL up.
    -“Take them off, all of it.” He said, more as an order than anything
    She gave a purposefully coy look. "Maybe. Let's just say that I feel liberated and I want to look my best. And if you look good, you feel good."
    “I don’t have any downstairs, but I have some in my room. My girlfriend is sleeping in there, and I don’t really want to explain to her why I’m grabbing a condom in the middle of the night in case she wakes up. This has to stay between us, remember?”
    I was as excited as I'd ever been as I rubbed the outside of those beautiful pussy lips. Sharon squirmed then opened her legs fully and thrust her pussy toward me. When my tongue hit her clit, she bucked like nothing I'd ever experienced. She continued to thrust; seven, eight, nine, ten times. She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her heat, alternatively groaning, moaning, screaming, crying. With a final huge thrust she began to squirt and I let her drench my face.
    "It's fine. I'm not a virgin either Uncle Benny. Her past is her past. It was just the one time right? You aren't looking to repeat it are you?"

Заблокирован

По умолчанию black sex dating in oceansidesex dating in maywood nebraska

sex dating service in stony creek virginia
    flirt dating in grand island

EVIA
    - Hopefully! I am a dancer and when I'm in my precinct, I be subjected to the heed of every one around me. The men I sashay for the duration of aren't the ones I want to effect accommodation, but don't after at sea, I'm not looking for a relationship.

LESIA
    - focus on the normal of living I'm setting the standard....maybe too high? I don't know....but my friends said that I comprise no standards, so I'm opinion apropos what that clout mean. I secure not in the least inndeed thought donw what I look for ... what I can get on, but no more, that's to save definite!

“Yes, I wish that daddy would bring us to a place like this instead of those crowded beaches.” Harper said. “It’s beautiful.”
    I left her there, went to the kitchen, and got the coffee started while I straightened out the
    "There's been one recently and one a long time ago."
    and did some laps, before returning home and falling asleep on the sofa. I was awakened by the sound of
    ‘wow, that does look a great pic’ said Jules ‘I look so happy and look pretty good in that light and can’t believe how big you look’ as she kept staring at it.
    “You just want to have your pussy licked again,” I said with a grin.
    Typically, she'd pee in the most discreet manner possible in front of a drug tester.

Страница 1 из 11 123456 ... ПоследняяПоследняя